Information Risk Security Officer Jobs Vacance à Compusearch Brussels
Compusearch Brussels urgent position suivante pour Information Risk Security Officer. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Information Risk Security Officer Jobs Vacance à Compusearch Brussels Jobs Détails:
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
- You will be responsible for guarding the vision, the development of strategy and the implementation of the programme within the organization of our client including its affiliates, on Information Security, Information Security Risks and IT Risk Management;
- You will identify, analyze and report information security risks for different business units, and you will supply the Information Security requirements for different IT projects;
- You will identify, analyze and report on the internal IT risks, and take care of the follow-up;
- You will participate in the implementation of an ISMS. You will define policies, standards, procedures and guidelines. You will take care of their communication and awareness, and you will follow up and report on their implementation and status;
- You will set up and maintain an IRM framework, based on the ISF IRAM methodology;
- You will define, organize and apply information risk analysis, treatment and information risk monitoring processes, you will incorporate information risk management processes in the existing business and IT processes;
- You will set up and maintain IT risk management framework, based on ISO 31000 and COBITv5, you will define, organize and apply IT risk analysis, treatment and monitor processes;
- You will incorporate IT risk management processes in the existing business and IT processes, and you will actively execute, monitor and adjust IT risk analyses;
- You will set up and maintain relationships and act as point of contact with audit and other risk departments;
- You will develop and enhance Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines to set up an ISO27000 based ISMS;
- You will take the lead in the adoption, approval and maintenance of this corporate Information Security framework, and you will coordinate and follow-up several projects and initiatives within the Information Security department;
- You will formulate tactical advice on information security to IT and non IT projects;
- You will follow-up the CISO mailbox on a daily base;
- You will handle information- or cybersecurity incidents and coordinate forensics activities, and you will deliver content for the intranet security & privacy portal;
- You will work closely with IT PMO to align with existing IT processes, with IT project managers and operational managers to identify or mitigate risks, with the Data Protection Officers to guard privacy, with the IT Compliance Officers, with the CyberSecurity department, with the IT Service Continuity Officers to align on risks and BIA’s;
- You professional influence will extends across the entire enterprise, you will report to the Information Security, Risk & Service Continuity Manager.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree or you are equivalent by relevant experience;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in risk management and information security;
- You have knowledge of ISO2700x, ISO31000, COBIT5, ITIL, …;
- You have experience with assessing and managing IT and/or Information Risk;
- You have a broad knowledge of IT processes and technology;
- You have knowledge of security architectures and controls, having knowledge of ISF IRAM is a plus;
- You have experience in managing and overseeing security in third party service providers;
- Having certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISC is a plus;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, you are Dutch or French speaking with at least passive knowledge of the second national language.
A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
Competitive salary package included a company car and several fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, etc.