Senior Monitoring And Orchestration Engineer Jobs Vacance à Getronics
Getronics urgent position suivante pour Senior Monitoring And Orchestration Engineer. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Senior Monitoring And Orchestration Engineer Jobs Vacance à Getronics Jobs Détails:
The Getronics family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the Getronics family has approximately 4500 employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security. Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 90 countries. The GWA manages 9.9m workspace assets globally, and was ranked number 3 by OVUM among other leading global vendors for workplace management. Getronics’ Mission Enable the end user to maximize the business value he/she can produce for their company/organization and for themselves To achieve this, we have the required capabilities and portfolio to design, build, deliver and maintain solutions that support the end-user in his daily job and enables him to generate business value for the company he works for.
Getronics Luxembourg is looking for a Senior Monitoring and Orchestration Engineer to join one of the European institutions in Luxembourg city.
The Monitoring, Scheduling, Automation and Orchestration Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing the monitoring, scheduling, automation and orchestration solutions of the custpomer’s Datacentre.
This role involves creating standard processes and procedures for the automated provisioning and management of servers, networking, and applications.
The team of Monitoring, Scheduling, Automation and Orchestration Engineers shall collectively possess all of the technical skills described below, i.e. each of the technical skills listed below shall be covered at least by one (1) resource proposed for this profile.
The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below.
- Assess use cases to develop workflows and scripts to automate the provisioning and maintenance of servers, services and applications, including, but not limited to, provisioning and de-commissioning of environments;
- Develop standard operating procedures and user guides for the enterprise automation solution;
- Perform automation and orchestration at large scale in an enterprise environment;
- Continuously improve systems and processes in order to achieve greater levels of effective-ness and efficiency.
- Experience in an infrastructure automation role;
- Experience with automation and scripting using PowerShell, Ansible, Python, Java, etc.;
- Experience with source code and build tools, such as for instance Bitbucket, TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc.;
- Experience with multiple web and J2EE technologies such as for instance IIS, Apache, Web-logic, Tomcat, jboss, or Node.js.;
- Experience working with JSON and XML result sets;
- Experience building build and release pipelines;
- Experience working with a variety of vendor APIs;
- Vendor certifications in the domain of monitoring, automation and orchestration;
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified