Project Contract Manager Jobs Vacance à Alstom Brussels
Alstom Brussels urgent position suivante pour Project Contract Manager. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Project Contract Manager Jobs Vacance à Alstom Brussels Jobs Détails:
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 8 billion in the 2017/18 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France, we are present in over 60 countries and today employ 34,500 people worldwide. For more information, please visit: http://www.alstom.com/
Alstom has been part of Belgian railway history for 130 years through its connection with the former rail transport equipment subsidiary of SA Ateliers de Constructions Électriques de Charleroi (ACEC). Today, Alstom Belgium employs 1050 people and is involved in approximately 100 major projects worldwide.
The site in Charleroi has developed unique expertise in electrical and electronic systems within two centres of excellence that operate at a global level : one focuses on traction systems and the other on signalling and railway traffic control systems, with a particular emphasis on equipment that complies with the European standard (European Rail Traffic Management System/ ERTMS). The teams develop systems, manufacture prototypes, perform tests and trials, complete approval procedures and manage integration projects. An after sales service activity completes the offer for these product groups. Alstom Belgium pursues an ambitious growth strategy by actively investing in R&D. The work carried out by its team of 100 research engineers makes a significant contribution to the development of a sustainable rail transport system.
The Project Contract Manager is responsible for the Contract Management of the contracts entered into by Alstom Belgium SA with Belgian and international end customers from contract award up to the final acceptance of the work and final account. The job holder will report functionally and hierarchically to the Legal and Contract Management Function and operationally to the Projects. He or she will have access to all relevant project information, including those related to the financial status of the project or prepared for project reviews.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare Contract Summary and ensure it is widely communicated and regularly updated.
- Ensure that evolution of the Contractual Data Requirement List by the project team members is done on time, and ensure it is accurately communicated and updated. Monitor works towards contract obligations: check schedule and all milestones compliance. The Contract programme or schedule must record on the critical path as far as possible, all major time related activities and in particular responsibilities of the customer.
- Establish and implement project specific commercial procedures, particularly regarding correspondences, notifications, insurances, variation requests/orders and claims preparation files. Ensure a reliable filing and easy access of the correspondence from, and to, the customer/partners.
- Develop a pragmatic commercial approach based on contractual analysis of project, to protect on a daily basis Alstom’s interests towards customer, partners and, in liaison with sourcing, suppliers/subcontractors.
- Log and notice facts to customer, prepare and manage all elements and materials for negotiation of claims and counterclaims.
- Anticipate contractual events and risks; propose various counter-strategies and commercial solutions to keep the situation under control.
- Monitor customer/partners requests to detect variation/change orders to be proposed.
- Management of customer/partners variation request / orders: follow up of the VR/VO list, prepare commercial offer and prepare associated contractual letters for the customer director (CD)/project manager (PM) review and approval.
- Manage correspondence by analyzing incoming correspondence, and preparing and reviewing outgoing correspondence.
- Provide a monthly contract management reporting to serve as a basis for the monthly project report as well as the contract management reviews organized by the Legal & Contract Management Function.
- Inform the direct line management about any amendment, variation, claim, and/or breach that could have significant impact on project in terms of cost and time. Attend meetings with the customer, consortium partners, subcontractors and suppliers aiming to review and settle claims. Ensure that oral agreements with external parties are followed by a written confirmation no later than three working days from the date of such agreement. Formal agreements/change orders shall then be concluded accordingly.
- With respect to project subcontracting, ensure that terms and conditions are timely and wisely transferred to subcontractors and that subcontracts and other similar agreements with subcontractors are contractually managed.
- Manage insurance matters in liaison with the insurance organization.
- Provide when required for project reviews and other similar management reviews a reliable and understandable contractual and commercial analysis of the project
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Education : University Degree in either Legal or Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Business Administration or similar and/or equivalence through experience.
- Key knowledge area:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as contract manager.
- Legal background or sound understanding of contractual issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence.
- Intercultural skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Understanding of project risk management.
- Language skills: Fluency in written and spoken French and English.Dutch is an asset
- Behavioural competencies : Autonomy, Proactive and hands on, Solution-oriented, Business minded and Reliable
Job Segment: Project Manager, Risk Management, Manager, Technology, Finance, Management, Research