Deputy Powertrain Operations Manager Jobs Vacance à Engie Electrabel
Engie Electrabel urgent position suivante pour Deputy Powertrain Operations Manager. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Deputy Powertrain Operations Manager Jobs Vacance à Engie Electrabel Jobs Détails:
To meet the challenges of the energy transition, the ambition of BU GEN is, on the one hand, to be a trustable and reliable support to renewables based on the flexibility of our fleet, at a low cost and with an acceptable CO2 footprint. On the other hand, based on our strong technical expertise, to serve major industrial customers as a supplier of integrated energy and services solutions.
In this perspective, our teams are committed to optimize continuously our generation fleet and to bring to market the most competitively priced energy and services one can find by making offers in mature commodity markets and providing ancillary services to transmission system operators in order to capture additional value.
Interested to contribute to the European project of our Business Unit? Through our organization, you will develop and grow within the Group ENGIE while taking part in new challenges. Seize this opportunity and join us!
- you support the Powertrain Operation Team Manager with the capacity planning of the team to be able to carry out all projects
- you support in building up a network to be able to cope with peak season demands
- you stimulate the cross technology employment (within Powertrain field and in a broader EMS context)
- you support and launch:
- development initiatives for the team to enlarge their employability within EMS and mobility throughout the world
- experience sharing throughout the Operations team
- you sork proactively on the growth in autonomy of the team and the build of highly specialized powertrain technical skills
- you are responsible for the quality, planning and cost and budget follow up of small-scale project activities
- you are responsible for the processing of all applicable safety and quality standards, based on local procedures and experiences within the competence domain, in instructions specifically for the Equipment Group in order to deliver high-quality projects and “zero” accidents (both for own personnel and for contractors)
- ensure with the Powertrain team a solid supplier base to allow to execute projects in a professional way conform to market conditions
- work in close consultation with the Expert Manager of the Equipment Group
- work in close consultation with the Technology Manager of the Equipment Group
- you are responsible for the follow-up of the Powertrain contracts (LTMA’s, service agreements, workshop agreements, etc.)
- you support the EMS Development department in:
- making up offers for internal and external clients. You draft up scopes and determine budget prices for both internal and external costs
- business development and client management
- actively searching for new potential business
- you hold a Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent by experience
- you have at least 3 years of experience as a People Manager for a larger team, preferable in a Maintenance environment
- you find it challenging to lead a large team within a complex and ever changing environment
- you have organization talents and show cost awareness
- you are multilingual (both written and speaking); mother tongue Dutch or French with good knowledge of the other language. Very good knowledge of English is a must
- your are mobile and flexible; willing to spend about 10% of your working time abroad (Europe mainly, but not limited to it)
- having knowledge of the (OEM) suppliers and mechanical contractors is a plus
- a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
- a wide range of training & development opportunities
- a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
- a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
- a wide range of formal and informal networks
Primaire locatie: Europe-België-Vlaanderen-Vlaams Brabant
Organisatie: BU GEN - European Maintenance Support
Aard verantwoordelijkheid: Manager / expert
Vacature: 23 mrt 2018, 08:02:29