Ewl Oracle Database Administrator Jobs Vacance à Atos Brussels
Atos Brussels urgent position suivante pour Ewl Oracle Database Administrator. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Ewl Oracle Database Administrator Jobs Vacance à Atos Brussels Jobs Détails:
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
The Production Services division continues to adapt its organization to address new business challenges and the internationalization of the company. We are looking for an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) Sr. to facilitate the implementation and seamless operations of the Oracle Database technologies within the Technical Engineering international database management teams.
As an Oracle Database Administrator, you will be a part of the Database Management team located in Brussels (BE), providing the data management solutions based on Open Systems platforms required for the operation of the Worldline applications suite in the business domains of Financial Processing and Merchant Services & Terminals. Our team of database experts located in 6 European countries is responsible for the provisioning, configuration, upgrading, administration, monitoring and operations of all database systems, as well as their resilience, security, compliance, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle Database and accompanying technologies
- Drive architecture design on customer projects and act as a trusted advisor on Oracle Database for delivering highly performing, secured and resilient database systems
- Install, upgrade, patch and maintain all Oracle Database and Enterprise Management software
- Implement backup and recovery strategies using Recovery Manager (RMAN), Data Pump, etc.
- Implement high-availability (HA) and disaster-recovery (DRP) technologies using Real Application Clusters (RAC), Data Guard, Streams data replication, etc.
Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the project life cycle:
requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and
implementation, post-production support and platform evolution
- Support customers in benchmarking to identify bottlenecks, provide guidance on performance tuning and optimization of Oracle Database, robustness and business continuity testing
- Write accurate and concise technical documentation, participate in compliancy audits
- Deliver internal trainings on Oracle Database and accompanying technologies (such as Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, Internet Directory, Automatic Storage Management, etc.)
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience with Oracle Database for experienced
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment
In-depth knowledge of Oracle Database (11g/12c) coupled with production
support experience in a multi-service, multi-geo-sites environment
Strong interest in supporting and maintaining complex, business mission-critical,
highly-available and secured databases which are subject to internal and external audits
- Oracle Database troubleshooting and performance tuning skills including system, storage and network configuration, as well as tracing facilities
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL languages including performance tuning
- Basic knowledge of logical and physical relational data modelling (OLTP/DWH)
- Experience with Linux/Unix in a multi-domain environment including shell scripting
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control (12c/13c)
In-depth knowledge of Oracle Grid Infrastructure, Data Guard, Real Application
Clusters (RAC), Automatic Storage Management (ASM) and Recovery Manager (RMAN) in a business-critical real-time production environment
- Knowledge of data replication products (Oracle Streams, Oracle Golden Gate, Quest SharePlex, Attunity Data Replication) is an asset
- Knowledge of current data storage technologies (FC/SAN/NAS/Flash), performance optimization and high-availability architectures is an asset
- Knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP) and administration is an asset
- Knowledge of Oracle Database user actions auditing and data encryption is an asset
- Knowledge of Enterprise User Security (EUS) and Oracle Unified Directory (OUD/OID LDAP) for authentication and authorization is an asset.
Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers,
structured and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Team spirit and values
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under sometimes stressful circumstances
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change within a complex global organization
- High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation
- Acquire new competencies and accept new technical and organizational challenges
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) and Project Management (PRINCE2) frameworks
Knowledge of compliancy frameworks (PCI-DSS, ISO, ISAE 3402, etc.)
- Business fluency in English language (oral and written)
Knowledge of Dutch/French/German/Italian language is an asset
- Sometimes work outside office hours (incl. weekends) for planned interventions
- Participation in the weekly-rotating 24x7 on-call DBA service (performed by a team consisting of minimum 4 DBAs, includes extra monetary compensation)
- Working hours are determined after consultation with the line manager.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.