Senior Project Lead Jobs Vacance à Cargill
Cargill urgent position suivante pour Senior Project Lead. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Senior Project Lead Jobs Vacance à Cargill Jobs Détails:
Job location(s): Vilvoorde, Belgium
Engineering R&D (EngRD) is a global group that develops innovative process technologies, and that works with existing Cargill and customer facilities to improve their economic and environmental performance. It provides Cargill businesses and customers with novel products and services, distinctive value and growth opportunities. EngRD supports manufacturing activities around the world, and across the full breadth of Cargill, from new-to-the-world food ingredients, through complex bio-refineries processing of corn, wheat or soya, to industrial applications. Our core and emerging capabilities are Process Modelling, Process Development, and Project Management.
The incumbent of this position will have a lead role in process technology development and process technology transfer in multi-disciplinary project teams implementing new-product and new-process technologies on behalf of Cargill business unit clients. Specific job responsibilities will vary with project assignments, but will include the accountabilities listed below.
50% Project Management
- Assure proper execution of the technology component of multidisciplinary projects through planning, resource allocation, milestone definition, and budget management following the Project Portfolio Management principles.
- Assure adequate resources are engaged to deliver technical success.
- Prepare detailed technical reports and presentations for the project team and the BU client.
40% Technology Delivery
- Technology development and technology transfer components of technology-driven projects, with emphasis on the transition from lab-scale demonstration to commercial startup of new-to-Cargill manufacturing technology.
- Provide technical support to business-case development, regulatory review, intellectual property assessment, engineering design/construction, and plant startup activities of the integrated project team.
- Apply existing systems and best practices for capturing innovation and protecting intellectual property from process technology advances.
10% Safety and Environmental
- Promote safety awareness and adherence to Cargill safety policies for laboratory, piloting, tolling, engineering design and commercial startup activities.
- Take a proactive role in developing safety initiatives, programs, and training for project staff and contractors.
- Work to understand and promote environmental awareness and adherence to all regulations and standards.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years professional engineering experience, with a B.S. in Chemical Engineer, Chemistry or closely related discipline, or minimum of 5 years professional experience with an M.S. in Chemical Engineer, Chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Strong practical understanding of fundamental Chemical Engineering principles (material balances, transport phenomena, chemical kinetics) and experience in applying on innovative technology projects.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills with a diverse array of both technical and non-technical people.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management and supporting multidisciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the commercialization of innovative manufacturing process technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Intellectual Property management.
- Demonstrated experience in decision making and conflict resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English.
- M.S. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Extensive interactions with Plant Operations or Plant Engineering environment.
- Experience supporting business case development.
- Experience with staff development.
- Experience with food/feed/bio-chemical/fermentation technologies and manufacturing processes.
- Prior involvement in environmental, health, and/or safety initiatives.
- Familiarity with Gate Review and Capital Approval processes.
- Formal training in project management skills.
- Fluent in a second language (French, Dutch, German, Spanish,..).
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Job Research and Development
Primary Location Belgium-BRU-Vilvoorde
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job