Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacance à Huntsman Everberg
Huntsman Everberg urgent position suivante pour Marketing Analyst. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Marketing Analyst Jobs Vacance à Huntsman Everberg Jobs Détails:
Marketing Analyst (m/f)
To reinforce our Marketing Team, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst. The position is a full time contract at our European HQ in Everberg – Belgium.
The primary responsibility of our Marketing Analyst is to conduct market assessments for opportunities in chosen target markets. This involves market research, accurate assessments, structuring of information and communication back to project teams, supporting decision making and providing input that impacts future business direction. In addition, the job holder will support the regional business through the creation and maintenance of market intelligence databases, coordinating the content with the commercial teams.
As Marketing Analyst you will :
- To ensure that all work undertaken is carried out in full compliance with Huntsman’s EHS procedures and policies and to strive for continuous improvement in safety performance;
- To initiate and lead market assessments of growth opportunities within project teams. Uses internal and external sources of information, analyzes data using marketing tools, and presents market data and conclusions in a logical manner to project team;
- To support the development of product launch initiatives, including recommendations for 4P and value proposition strategies;
- To support the development and delivery of marketing plans within the marketing team;
- To support the production of the regional annual communication plan in line with the segment marketing plans;
- To coordinate professional design, promotion, attendance and organization of communication activities through liaising with media agencies, stand builders and exhibition organizers;
- To support the Global Communications Manager in the regional adoption of promotional and sales support materials and in the organization of trade shows and technical seminars;
- To generate and maintain internal market intelligence databases through regular interaction with the commercial teams and external bodies to ensure up to date industry figures are available for existing and future markets at specific geographies according to Regional Development Plan (RDP) priorities;
- To create company profiles within the targeted market segments from the RDP in order to create a commercial strategy.
- You have an university degree: Commercial/Business (Marketing, Communication,..) or Chemistry oriented (Polymers, Materials Science,..).
- From 0 to 4 years of experience in chemical or polymers related industry environment conducting market analysis and assessments (Marketing B2B).
- A knowledge of thermoplastic markets and the space occupied by thermoplastic polyurethane, including the strengths and limitations of competing materials is preferred; previous experience in wire & cable, automotive, oil & gas, consumer electronics, extrusion, belting would also be considered.
- Knowledge of key marketing tools such as SWOT analyses, value chain analyses, and Porter 5 forces; previous contact with a product development process would be an asset.
- Experience in external commercial communication in profession-related fairs, internal and external communications; and experience in social media would be a plus;
- Strong communication skills, Ability to build and maintain strong relationship and develop partnerships.
- Willingness to travel within the EU on a regular basis (± 20%)
- Fluency in English. German would be an asset.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume through our Huntsman career web page .
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2016 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing and R&D facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 12,000 associates within our 4 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com .
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com .