Regional Quality Control And Laboratory Manager Jobs Vacance à Cargill
Cargill urgent position suivante pour Regional Quality Control And Laboratory Manager. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Regional Quality Control And Laboratory Manager Jobs Vacance à Cargill Jobs Détails:
Job location: Herent (Belgium)
This role is responsible for enabling effective quality control capabilities, developing talent and adequate analytical skills leading to the generation of accurate, timely and reliable results from the Cargill Malt AP laboratories. The role is responsible for overseeing laboratory performance and providing our customers with timely required technical documentation and will be involved in the planning and execution of the micro-malting program. The role will also require strong problem solving skills to enable root cause determination for technical solutions. This role will help ensure lab practices are aligned with other global labs.
- Provide direct leadership, role modeling, support and guidance, talent development to the laboratory team
- Embrace the safety culture in the regional lab organization
- Provide oversight that ensures the provision of cost efficient and reliable laboratory services
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of laboratory analysis for all of the Cargill malting plants across Australia:
- Utilization of Standard Laboratory Methods, or other industry recognized methods, across all labs.
- Deploy and validate “new” methods as needed
- Oversee the data management and reporting-out requirements to deliver to customer satisfaction
- Provide strong structured problem solving processes involving the lab team and other key stakeholders
- Coordinate participation in laboratory proficiency testing schemes for all the malt labs
- Manage the maintenance and repairs for analysis equipment and their accessories. This shall also include any requirements for the purchase, installation and maintenance of new instrumentation
- Direct communication with stakeholders in Operations, Commercial and Barley Supply Chain
- Ensure timely and accurate results delivery of COA documentation are in line with customer specs expectations and retain evidence of derogations. Ensure shipment samples are distributed customers as required.
- Execution of the regional micro-malting plan.
- Key contacts to external laboratories and involvement for customer/barley suppliers in case of lab analysis-related complaints
- Ensure implementation of the Cargill Good Laboratory Practice program and compliance of laboratories to Cargill EHS requirements.
- Part of Herent plant operational duty
- Bachelor degree, preferably in agricultural science, chemistry, engineering, food science or related discipline
- Preference for any certification/qualifications for Lean and/or problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in a senior laboratory role / quality control
- Experience in identifying trends and problem solving with results
- Experience in partnering with a wider internal and external customer base
- Experience in the calibration, maintenance and trouble shooting with laboratory instruments
- Analytical and detailed
- Ability to quickly respond to and resolve issues
- Strong learning agility
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and understand who to engage with to assist with problem solving
- Good strategic thinker
- Possess good disciplined thought and disciplined action
- Ability to connect with people in various levels of the organization
- Strong leader with excellent coordination and time management skills
- High adaptability and capacity for change
- Comfortable communicating and operating in a virtual team environment
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location Belgium-BRU-Herent
Other Locations Belgium-VAN-Mechelen
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job