Customer Service Coordinator Benelux Jobs Vacance à Agilent
Agilent urgent position suivante pour Customer Service Coordinator Benelux. S'il vous plaît lire cette offre d'emploi attentivement avant d'appliquer. Il ya quelques qualifications, l'expérience et les compétences exigence que les employeurs exigent. Est-ce que votre histoire de carrière répondent à ces exigences? Assurez-vous de bien comprendre le rôle que vous postulez et qu'il est adapté à vos compétences et qualifications.
Suivez les instructions en ligne, remplir tous les champs nécessaires, et de fournir toutes les informations pertinentes afin que votre application est correctement présenté. Lorsque vous cliquez sur le bouton 'Apply this Job' (ouvert dans une nouvelle fenêtre), vous serez redirigé vers le formulaire de demande en ligne. Ici, vous serez invité à fournir des informations personnelles et de contact, de répondre aux questions liées à l'emploi, et de montrer comment vous répondez aux critères de sélection.
Customer Service Coordinator Benelux Jobs Vacance à Agilent Jobs Détails:
We are looking for a strong Customer Service Coordinator to join our Benelux Customer Service Center. The main role is to efficiently schedule/plan Field Service Engineer's work across the Benelux region by liaising with the Customers, Parts/Logistics Teams and the Field Engineers. In addition to the daily scheduling activities you will also be responsible to maintain and improve the overall effectiveness of the onsite delivery channel. This includes meeting of contractual commitments, maintenance of productivity of internal customer engineering team (including travel efficiency), financial based channel selection of external suppliers and the appropriate consideration of customer expectations and priorities.
The main objectives of this position are:
- Effective planning and scheduling of Agilent Customer Field Engineers and Contractors for onsite activities, minimizing third party cost, traveling costs and optimizing Agilent Engineer onsite productivity/efficiency
- Building professional relationships with Engineers in the countries
- Delivering High Levels of Customer satisfaction in a high paced environment
- Optimizing time of scheduling based on customer expectations, minimizing rescheduling and number of customer interactions
- Understanding of the Agilent product portfolio and market sectors where Agilent support.
- Prioritization of customer ‘s taking into account contractual response times, management escalations and the customer needs.
- Customer management and negotiation of satisfactory timelines for onsite
- Creating reports and analyzing date on scheduling planning and identifying business opportunities to improve effectiveness
- Presenting data to the Service Business Managers on a regular basis
- Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls while working to agreed service levels in the Sales & Service Centre
- Work with the Team Leaders, Remote Engineers, Sales & Service Centre Manager and Service Delivery Managers to assure mid and long term resources meet requirements regarding geographical coverage, skill sets and channel mix.
Qualification for the position:
- Good understanding of Dutch, French and English (Written & Verbally)
- Min. 3-5 years of experience from an administrative role with a high level of coordination/planning
- Enjoy working in a high paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High customer focus
- Structured working style and eye for details
- Strong team player who understands that it is our joint effort as a team that makes us succeed every day
- It will be an advantage if you also have experience from a technical role within the industry - eg. as a lab technician or similar
- Training and development opportunties
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Total Compensation Package with a broad range of benefits
- A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- An international and diverse culture
Please send your written CV and application via our online recruitment system.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com